I have a scheduler that assists me with the booking and screening process. I want to make sure that my focus is always on my experience with you, which would be very difficult if I needed to respond to calls/text and email during our time together.
There are several ways to request an appointment time, You can email me, text or call my scheduler, fill out a contact form or send an appointment request through P411. In any event all clients will be screened. If you are P411 or DateCheck no further screening will be required, just provide your ID along with your request. We attempt to verify you through provided information and only contact you if necessary to complete screening.
If you are booking same day, your best response time would be to text or call my scheduler at 605-609-5180.
Due to privacy and personal safety all first time gentlemen must be screened. This is for the benefit of both client and escort; your information is strictly confidential and we do not retain records beyond the screening process. We keep the screening processes as discreet and minimally invasive as possible.
Booking and Screening Process
- Request: via email, text, call, client form or 3rd party messenger (P411 or TER messaging)
- Screening: Provide your information via email, text/call (605-609-5180), or completed client form. My scheduler will discreetly use the information provided to verify you. (If P411 or DateCheck approved provide your member ID and nothing further is required.) I can also use provider references, but plese allow enough time for them to reply via email or text. I am also on TER, TNA, ECCIE and may also use okays, vouches or whitelists on those forums as well. Of course a plain photo ID & Work ID with photo are always acceptable and will meet the requirements. Once proof of identity has been reviewed it is then discarded on our end. We don't want to keep any of your personal data in our system, any more than you want us to keep it there. (If you have seen me in the past just remind my scheduler or I who you are to simplify things.)
- Initial Confirmation: Your initial request is confirmed and your time is now scheduled. You are considered confirmed when my scheduler or I has stated that you are all set for the appointment time/day you requested. *For email or 3rd party messaging requests, a cellphone # is required to complete your booking and confirm the appointment (See 4 and 5). If this an issue please let me know so I can try to arrange a different contact method for the day of appt.
- Final Confirmation: The morning of your appointment, after 9 am, my scheduler will contact you by text with the final details such as incall location, donation and time of your appt.
- Meeting me: When you arrive at the incall location, text (call) my scheduler at 605-609-5180, and you will be given the room number and I will be notified of your arrival so I can be ready and waiting for you. For outcalls, I will arrive at the scheduled time.
Please place your donation in an unsealed envelope and place it in plain view immediately upon entering the room. It should never be discussed and always presented as soon as you arrive.
Please note, any money exchanged between you and I is only for the time we spend together. This is not an offer of prostitution and must not be treated as such. Anything that may happen on our date is the free choice of two consenting adults of legal age in an environment free of duress.
P411 ID: P111770 TER ID: 216927